1. Co-Moderator: Cal Poly Pomona Student Research, Scholarship & Creative Activities Conference. Saturday March 07, 2020. Session 10 Interdisciplinary Physical and Mathematical Sciences. https://www.cpp.edu/cppsrc/past-conferences/2020/index.shtml
2. Session Chair and Contributed Speaker (CP10): Stochastic Helmholtz Finite Volume Method for DBI String-Brane Theory Simulations. SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations (PD19), December 11 – 14, 2019, La Quinta Resort & Club, La Quinta, California. https://www.siam.org/conferences/cm/conference/pd19. Session: https://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCODE=67694
3. Pomona Valley Amateur Astronomers Presentation; Cosmic Strings and Simulations. August 16, 2019, Harvey Mudd College. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/scott-little-64366013_astronomy-telescope-cosmic-activity-6569958367727628288-Utbe
4. Dissertation: A Delphi Study on Risk and Uncertainty Decision Making for Renewable Energy Green Supply Chain Management. April 23, 2017. Proquest# 10273059. https://search.proquest.com/openview/c3015b97792e14c3958dabb7545ab237/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y
5. Lean Six Sigma, Chaffey College Engineering Club Guest Speaker. Stanley Black and Decker. Nov 2015.
6. Liouville SLE Boundaries on CFT Torus Defined with Stochastic Schrödinger Equation. SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations (PD11) December 7-10, 2015. http://www.siam.org/meetings/pd15/. Session: https://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCODE=21893
7. Pomona Valley Amateur Astronomers Presentation; Electromagnetic Black Holes, General Relativity, String Theory. October 18, 2013, Harvey Mudd College.
8. Ritz-Galerkin Isogeometrics and Transformation Optics to Describe Metasolenoid Electromagnetic Singularities. SIAM Annual Meeting July 8-12 2013. http://www.siam.org/meetings/an13/ . Session: https://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCODE=17378.
9. Improved Power Forecasting Using Pid Control Theory and Principal Component Analysis. Doug Bebb, Scott Little, and Dan Cervo, SIAM Annual Meeting July 8-12 2013.
10. Electromagnetic Black Hole Analogies in General Relativity. California Institute of Technology Reduced Order Modeling in General Relativity; 6-7 June 2013. https://www.academia.edu/4508616/Electromagnetic_Black_Hole_Analogies_in_General_Relativity
11. Computational Analysis of Invisibility Cloaking Using Nurbs. SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations (PD11); November 14-17, 2011. http://www.siam.org/meetings/pd11/. Session: https://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCODE=13918
12. Solar Design Optimization Process Model. SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (CSE11); February 28, 2011 – March 4, 2011. http://www.siam.org/meetings/cse11/. Session: https://meetings.siam.org/sess/dsp_programsess.cfm?SESSIONCOD
Linked In, Academia.edu, Amazon web pages